POLICY ON QUALITY, SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
PT RIUNG MITRA LESTARI
POLICY ON QUALITY, SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, AND THE ENVIRONMENT
PT Riung Mitra Lestari as a company that operates in the field of coal mining contractor with the vision "To be the reliable and efficient mining contractor" is determined to be the leading coal mine contractor in Indonesia. In addition, the company has a mission that focuses on best service, resource development, improvement of company competence, and contributing to the development of education as well as quality of life.
In order to realize the vision, the company is committed to upholding the Corporate Values of INSHINE (Integrity, Synergy, HSE, Efficiency, and Continuous Improvement) by implementing and developing RIMS (Riung Integrated Management System) in accordance with international requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001) as well as national requirements (SMKP and other related legislative regulations) as an integral part of the entire organization's activities to "Excellent Operation" with the best performance and dignified results.
To ensure the achievement of these objectives, PT Riung Mitra Lestar strives and is committed to:
- Implement RIMS as a basis for improving customer satisfaction, efficiency, safety, occupational health, and environmental management performance and continuous improvement by paying attention to various internal and external issues that evolve according to the company's business conditions.
- Compliance obligations related to customer contracts, legal regulations and other requirements related to mining contractor services, health, occupational safety, and the environment.
- Enhance competence and maintain a high level of employee awareness of quality, safety, occupational health and the environment.
- Implement risk management in an effort to improve the performance of Mining Operations Management by developing and empowering all the potential of the company, as well as optimizing the validity checks and maintenance of managed equipment in accordance with applicable standards.
- Striving to avoid loss of workday "Lost Time Injury", minimizing Property Damage and Premature Loss as well as hazardous incidents with effective control of all risks in the workplace.
- Manage employee health with promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative approaches to prevent Occupational Diseases, Occupational Disease Incidents, and Infectious Diseases in the corporate environment.
- Improve environmental management performance to reduce the impact of mining activities through the implementation of 3R (Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle), environmental pollution, and efficient use of energy resources.
- Instill the spirit of leadership and continuous improvement as a work culture to strive in the interests of employees, customers, and society.
- It requires contractors who do their work in the company to try to apply the same standards regarding RIMS as they do by PT Riung Mitra Lestari.
- Establish a harmonious relationship with all stakeholders in terms of quality, safety, health and environmental management.
This policy must be recognized, understood, and implemented by all levels of management, employees, and contractors who work or are associated with PT Riung Mitra Lestari.
Bekasi, 01 January 2024